Monday, July 19, 2010

Fat Girls in Bikini Bottoms-Oh No! Not the Mom!

This morning all my running shorts were dirty.  A week of hanging out with the grandkiddos left my laundry at the bottom of the priority list-and the closet.  So standing in my closet in my underwear, I thought I could use this as an excuse to skip the run.  But no, five weeks to go until the Warrior Dash and I knew it would bite me in the ass.  So what to do.  Over 80 degrees already at 6:45 AM, so I scrounged through my drawers and found my bikini bottoms. Well, that's a dilema. I might offend someone running in my bikini bottoms.  I decided I don't care. 

I ran in my bikini bottoms and a tank top over my sport's bra.  Awesome.   I may never run in my shorts again.  

1 comment:

  1. Maybe if you keep doing it, your neighbors will get used to it and start waving again, eh? :)

    ReplyDelete