Thursday, December 30, 2010
Hiker Porn
No, it's not looking at pictures of emaciated mid-20 year old dirty hippy hikers. Hiker Porn is reading other people's trail journal like this Lost's adventures on the CDT or or Nocona's adventures in 2004.
Or- looking at maps or pictures from previous hikes of one's own PCT 2004 . Or even looking at REI and Campor.
But, I have the bug real bad this week. I am hoping to get on the Colorado Trail and do a couple sections in the Leadville, Colorado area. Last year, we bailed because of a sore pawed dawg. I am thinking of several different hiking ideas but need to focus and pick something. I may just hike the Continental Divide in Colorado or maybe the Colorado Trail. Last year I did NOT have enough trail miles and I know I will regret it again this summer if I don't get some serious trail miles in.
I'm gettin' all excited.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment