Thursday, January 27, 2011

Reading Challenge

I was inspired by Sela's recent abundant book reviews and decided that I needed to get back on track with my reading.  Reading improves my mood and nourishes my soul.

The Book Vixen has a Challenge here :

Book Vixen  


 Fiction holds my interest best, particularly stories with an epic traveling theme.  I've read quite a bit of Orson Scott Card and Ursula LeGuin.  I am planning to read several of each author's works this year and in addition, I want to read some of the Hugo and Nebula winners of the last few years.   From the Hugo Website:
The Hugo Awards, given annually since 1955, are science fiction’s most prestigious award. The Hugos are voted on by the thousands of members of the current Worldcon which is also responsible for administering them.

I am keeping track of my books on the Good Reads website. It's a great networking site-just in case you need another one.  I'm MommaWilly if you want to see my book lists. 

Currently, I'm reading Pathfinder by Orson Scott Card and The Windup Girl by Paolo Bacigalupi. What are you reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment